Fake news is rearing its ugly head time and time again. Be it the fake news about Ebola or about the U.S. presidential election, fake news has become a part of the world, and it has become necessary to label every story either fake or legitimate. It is essential that we dig into fake news to prevent people from believing false things.
Quick Summary (Extracted by Machine Learning)
- Artificial Intelligence provides certain features which help us rate the news for authenticity and define it as fake.
- Artificial Intelligence has been instrumental in discovering and flagging fake news headlines by using keyword analytics.
- Be it the fake news about Ebola or about the U.S.
- Forbes gave a summary of some tools used to fight fake news:
We have not yet realized the true potential of artificial intelligence in combating fake news.
- In the future, Artificial Intelligence will be used to scan through each and every news source.
Published: Mon May 15 2017 05:45:00 GMT-0400 (EDT)