Artificial Intelligence – designing for the future
16 May 2017
AI is a core focus for BBVA and for many banks around the world.
The reason for this is simple: automating tasks, adding insight, processing information and managing data can increasingly be done faster and more efficiently by machines.
This is not to denigrate the impact of human interaction, rather that we can empower people – whether customers or colleagues – to do more if we use the power of computing to help them make decisions or understand information.
BBVA already has examples of AI in usage today – for example our MIA chatbot service our Garanti customers in Turkey enjoy – and we’ll be rolling out more in the coming months and years.
But how do we design future AI products and services – often years in advance – and what are the scenarios we are looking at.
Quick Summary (Extracted by Machine Learning)
- Plausible futures are ones which could happen .
- Preferable futures are ones that we want to happen.
- Possible futures are ones that might happen .
- But how do we design future AI products and services often years in advance and what are the scenarios we are looking at.
- Probable futures are ones which are considered likely to happen .
Goto Original Post: https://www.bbva.com/en/news/science-technology/technologies/artificial-intelligence/artificial-intelligence-designing-future/?utm_content=buffer8a766&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Author: Chris Semple
Published: Tue May 16 2017 00:05:39 GMT-0400 (EDT)