Artificial Intelligence (AI for short) has long been a favorite subject of science fiction writers and consumers alike. From the 1983 thriller “War Games” to Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron” movies and other forms of entertainment have considered the possible roles AI will play in the future of man. Whether we grew up on Star Trek, Star Wars or video games, all science fiction fans love the idea of battling against robots!
What used to be limited to science fiction is now getting closer to reality with billion dollar corporations like amazon, google, and Microsoft dumping huge sums of money into AI technology. Things like Amazon Alexa and Google Home may seem harmless enough, but not all AI technology is to be praised. Sadly it seems the Human VS robot battle we all over prepared for as kids isn’t likely to happen.
Quick Summary (Extracted by Machine Learning)
- For example, a fake human could be created on Twitter or Facebook.
- The goal is for Facebook to create technology capable of reading your thoughts and converting them to text.
- Facebook s stated goal is to create a non-invasive method to read thoughts from outside of the human body.
- Things like Amazon Alexa and Google Home may seem harmless enough, but not all AI technology is to be praised.
- Lets take a look at some new technology that will make you uneasy about the future!
Goto Original Post: https://www.halseynews.com/2017/05/15/artificial-intelligence-becomes-reality/
Author: Guest Contributer
Published: Mon May 15 2017 19:21:29 GMT-0400 (EDT)