In one of my previous posts, I looked at lean production and Industry 4.0 – two approaches that have been friends at Bosch for quite a while now.
Since then, the concept for combining these two in a perfect symbiosis has been further developed and implemented. These friends are now best friends. How did that happen?
Lean production and Industry 4.
Quick Summary (Extracted by Machine Learning)
- What s most important for combining I4.0 lean production?
- I4.0 can support real time data analysis, and value stream mapping is part of lean production.
- Learn how to best combine the different approaches of lean production and I4.0 as well as existing solutions to meet delivery times and continuously improve your production.
- First of all, real-time value stream mapping should be the basis and focus of all improvement measures, whether with lean production or I4.0 methods.
- Using I4.0 solutions to improve production steps that are not optimized or are being phased out is not effective.
Published: Fri Apr 21 2017 04:57:36 GMT-0400 (EDT)