Thanks for watching, please make sure to subscribe to my channel by clicking on the link below or the Subscribe button for more computer videos.
early look at artificial Intelligence. Guests includes Edward Feigenbaum of Stanford University, Nils Nilsson of the AI Center at SRI International, Tom Kehler of Intellegenetics, Herb Lechner of SRI, and John McCarthy of Stanford. Featured demonstrations include Inferential Knowledge Engineering and the programming language LISP. Originally broadcast in 1984.
Quick Summary (Extracted by Machine Learning)
- We understand some of the mechanisms of intelligence and not others.
- Intelligence involves mechanisms, and AI research has discovered how to make computers carry out some of them and not others.
- early look at artificial Intelligence.
- It is the science and engineering of making intelligent machines, especially intelligent computer programs.
- It is related to the similar task of using computers to understand human intelligence, but AI does not have to confine itself to methods that are biologically observable.
Published: Thu Apr 20 2017 23:48:20 GMT-0400 (EDT)