Quoc Le, a software engineer at Google Brain, is one such human.
Google Brain focuses on “deep learning,” a part of artificial intelligence. Think of it as a sophisticated type of machine learning, which is the science of getting computers to learn from data.
Deep learning uses multiple layers of algorithms, called neural networks, to process images, text and sentiments quickly and efficiently.
The idea is for machines to eventually be able to make decisions as humans do.
Quick Summary (Extracted by Machine Learning)
- Google Brain focuses on “deep learning,” a part of artificial intelligence.
- Dean, a senior fellow at Google, was one of the original research partners behind Google Brain.
- “I think having worked at Google Brain was a big factor,” he said, adding that deep learning and neural networks are just one aspect of the technology his firm is developing.
- Sercinoglu, 34, spent one year working on the Google Brain team, but nearly 10 years in other departments at Google.
- Quoc Le, a software engineer at Google Brain, is one such human.
Author: Sara Ashley
Published: Mon Feb 22 2016 07:31:34 GMT-0500 (EST)